Why are PBN Domains important?
- Improve your ranking on SERPs by getting links from trustworthy and relevant Private Blog Networks (PBN). These websites are considered authoritative by Google and don’t have any spam or suspicious activity.
- Jumpstart your website with PBNs with high domain authority. Expired and expiring domains also have high Majestic Trust Flow (TF) and Citation Flow (CT). This will translate into a content-rich site that can rank among the first SERP.
Why is Easy OutReach the go-to place for PBN Domains?
- If you purchase an expiring domain list, you’ll get a list with domains expiring within the next 10 days. Keep in mind that the price shown is for PBN domains only and it doesn’t include the bid or buy it now (BIN) price. You should have a GoDaddy/Namejet account to bid for domains.
- If you purchase an expired domain list, you’ll get a list of expired domains. Keep in mind that the price shown is for PBN domains only and it doesn’t include the registration fee.
- When getting an expiring/expired domain, we guarantee:
- A Majestic Topical Trust Flow (TF) and Citation Flow (CF) score of 14. The PBN domains are from the same niche as your website.
- 20 Referring Domains (RD). These come from unique class C IP addresses.
- PBN domains that are spam-free (backlinks or anchor text).
- PBN domains that are indexed by Google.
- At Easy OutReach, we have a rigorous vetting process that guarantees you get high-quality results at affordable prices. We make sure all our providers deliver reliable services all the time. Taking advantage of our host of providers means never having to spend hours going through endless offers at cheap freelance sites.
- We have delivered thousands of PBN domain orders and all our customers are happy with the outcome.
How are the Expiring and Expired PBN Domains packages different?
- Expired PBN Domain. This relates to a domain that has been dropped by the owner and is available for registration from any host. Although these are cheaper, they usually lose their original SEO value. Keep in mind that you’d have to pay an additional $10 fee to cover the registration cost for expired domains.
- Expiring PBN Domain. This relates to a domain that has reached its expiry date but is currently kept on by the auction/selling registrar. These domains can retain their original age and have stronger SEO value. However, expiring domains can only be acquired through bidding, so you’ll need to pay an additional fee for the bidding cost. This could range between $50 to thousands for premium domains.
How is the delivery process? Do you have to wait for a long time?
- Our delivery method usually takes around 5-14 days. After you have completed the process and your order is placed on our system, you can see your delivery timeline easily and in real time.
How affordable is it to buy PBN Domains from Easy OutReach?
- While you could find cheaper options out there, we have the reputation of delivering the best marketing results for every digital platform, making sure you always get the most bang for your buck.
- Our testimonials prove that our customers are more than happy with our service and that our packages are absolutely worth buying.
- Keep in mind that low-cost services usually end up providing bot traffic that could get your account banned permanently.